The Charron Vineyards Wine Club has officially arrived! We are thrilled to introduce another way to enjoy your favorite wines and discover new ones. As a member of the wine club, you will receive discounts on purchases, wine club members-only events, free tastings, priority access to limited releases, and more. We have two levels of club membership – Pequeño and Grande and BOTH ARE FREE TO JOIN!
- Receive 12 bottles of winemaker selected Charron Vineyards wine in the fall and the spring at 15% discount (50% dry & 50% sweet or semi-sweet) (24 bottles for the year)
-You can customize your bottles and swap out our chosen wines during the pick-up party
- 4 complimentary tasting certificates redeemable in our tasting room
- 15% discount on glasses of wine and food
- Receive 6 bottles of winemaker selected Charron Vineyards wine in the fall and the spring at 10% discount (50% dry & 50% sweet or semi-sweet) (12 bottles for the year)
-You can customize your bottles and swap out our chosen wines during the pick-up party - you can pick whatever wines (for equal value) you like!
- 2 complimentary tasting certificates redeemable in our tasting room
- 10% discount on glasses of wine and food
Ready to join? Choose a club, and enter your information in the "JOIN HERE" section below. Keep an eye out for an email announcing the wines selected for the upcoming releases. You will notified when you card is charged in this email. Join either online or by signing up in our Vail tasting room when you visit.
Do I get to pick my wines?
· We will pre-select wines for each release, but you are welcome to customize and swap out bottles at the pick-up party.
Can I give a Wine Club Membership as a gift?
· Yes! You can give a Wine Club membership as a gift! The person receiving the gift membership MUST be over the age of 21.
I live out of state. Can I join the Wine Club?
· Absolutely! We will mail your Wine Club package to you! There are some states we cannot ship to – please see www.charronvineyards.com.
Can I cancel my membership?
· You must sign up for a full year membership. After a year from when you signed up, you can cancel your membership. This allows you to enjoy your membership benefits for a full year.
Do you get different bottles in the Pequeño and Grande membership levels?
· For the Pequeño membership, you get one bottle of six different wines, and for the Grande membership you get two bottles of six different wine.
When do I get my tasting certificates?
-You get your free tasting certificates at your first Pick-Up Party along with your membership card.
I have more questions. Who should I talk to?
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday: 12 - 5
Wednesday: 12 - 5
Thursday: 12 - 6
Friday: 12 - 7
Saturday: 11 - 7
Sunday: 11- 6
NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED